Education, Natural Resource Data, Public Information, & Participation
District Position Statement
The District believes that all persons within the county should understand the importance of natural resources in relation to the availability of food and fiber, and consequently to their general standard of living and its’ relation to our well-being.
1. Educate the public through public awareness in the mass media.
2. Educate children and youth by partnering with groups such as Earth Partners to provide science based natural resource education in schools
3. Recognize groups for conservation efforts
4. Encourage public involvement in conservation efforts
5. Continue GIS data layer development 6. Increase conservation participation by collaborating with appropriate groups